God loves you for who you are. Do you know who you are?
God wants all of us to know who we are, and I’m not talking about what you do for a living, your age, or your social status. I’m talking about do you know who you are in Christ.
Take your Bible and study Ephesians 1 and 2. Take time to determine and write down what shapes you in Christ and what you have in Christ
My list that I highlighted in Ephesians 1 and 2 is
- Grace, Peace (2)
- Blessed, Worthy, Spiritual Blessings (3)
- God chose us, holy, blameless in God’s sight, loved (4)
- Child of Jesus Christ (5)
- Glorious Grace and Favour (6)
- Deliverance and salvation through God’s blood, God’s grace (7)
- Wisdom and understanding (8)
- Inheritance (destiny), chosen by God, purpose, and design (11)
- Exist to the praise of God’s glory (12)
- Truth, stamped with the seal of the Holy Spirit as owned and protected (13)
- Spirit of wisdom and Revelation, true knowledge of God (17)
- eyes of your heart may be enlightened so that you will know and cherish the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance (18)
- God’s power is in us who believes, mighty strength (19)
- God love’s us (4)
-Grace in Kindness (7)
- Gift of God (8)
- God’s workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works (10)
- God is the cornerstone (20)
- In Him, you also are being built together into a dwelling place of God (22)
- Created by God
- He designed me and I am not a mistake.
- His son died for me just so that I can be forgiven.
- He picked me to be His own, so I’m chosen,
- He redeemed me so I am wanted, – He showed me grace, just so I could be saved.
- He has a future for me because He loves me.
So I don’t wonder anymore.
I am a child of God